How do we increase revenues from laser hair removal? Laser hair removal* remains one of the top five non-surgical procedures** with consumers. Hair removal is a cornerstone treatment for many med spas and aesthetic practices around the globe. Experts understand, however, that the market can be challenging.
Now, it’s not enough that hair removal lasers have provided an alternative to razors and shaving cream. Nor is it enough that this innovative solution lasts longer. Consumers want more than that from their investment. They seek a procedure that won’t hurt and won’t take a lot of time. A virtually painless laser hair removal treatment over a lunch hour is no longer ideal, but a must.
Which takes us to the question we posed at the beginning of this article:
How do providers increase revenue from hair removal?
Optimizing your return from hair removal or any other laser or light-based treatment requires a plan of attack and deliberate implementation.
Right now, creating your plan can be a little easier (or a lot easier, depending on where your business is today), because Alma’s made a free resource available to you:
This free eBook from Alma Lasers contains ten strategies you can implement in your practice right now. By combining all ten strategies into your existing marketing mix, you may dramatically improve your abilities to attract new patients. The guide includes:
- The one task your website must perform for your practice twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. (Note: many aesthetic providers’ websites aren’t doing it.)
- The patient-segment that is often neglected and ignored even through they’re ready to become your patient right now.
- An easy way to amplify word-of-mouth advertising and increase your referrals from existing patients
- The way to form a one-on-one relationship with prospective patients that ensures they remember you and come to you first when they’re ready for treatment.
- And more
If you’re using outdated technology, some of these tactics will be very challenging to implement. Regardless, if only one of the tactics in the guide helps you attract new patients, it’s worth your reading time. So don’t put it off. Click the link above or the graphic below to download your copy.
Learn more about Soprano ICE and laser hair removal by clicking here.
* Permanent reduction in hair regrowth defined as a long term, stable reduction in the number of hairs re-growing when measured at 6, 9 and 12 months after the completion of a treatment regime.
**surgery (dot) org
SO06301501 Rev A