Every once in a while, something comes along that makes marketing much easier…
Marketing is an ongoing endeavor. A marketing plan requires a great deal of thought and planning prior to implementation. Likewise, many of its tactics must be executed on an ongoing basis. But every once in a while, something comes along that makes marketing much easier for an aesthetic provider.
Instagram, the hottest social media platform available now, is one of those things.
Instagram is a visual platform. Because of that, Instagram offers aesthetic providers / marketers a unique opportunity. Providers can showcase the results of their work as well as the near-magical, glamorous vibe that surrounds aesthetic lasers. Providers who exude passion and professionalism invariably rise to Instagram’s top layers and can attract an abundance of new patients in the process.
Instagram is extremely easy to use. This fact alone adds to its popularity. It’s no surprise that the majority of Instagram users relish the time they spend using the platform. However, for those of us who didn’t grow up with Facebook and Twitter, social media can seem like a foreign world. I’m included in this group, so don’t feel alone! The good news is that our Marketing Minute series covers social media frequently and explores Instagram in great detail.
Now, three of our most popular Marketing Minute episodes are available in one place – the Instagram Triple Feature:
These on-demand presentations can take you from Instagram newbie to Instagram Master. In them you’ll learn:
- Why Instagram is the platform of choice for today’s providers
- How to get started quickly
- How to earn a valuable following
- How to find followers in your area and increase patient traffic
- What people really want from their provider
- When to post for highest results
- A simple fix that makes your posts look fabulous
- What single trait sets you ahead of your competition
- How hashtags expand your visibility
- How to manage tagged posts like a pro
- How to put Instagram Stories to work for you
- How Stories differ from Posts
- How to stand out among beautiful content
- How preparing less can mean publishing more
- What makes a story irresistible
- The one “secret” about Instagram that you must know and never forget.
As you can see, these episodes are packed with information. Be sure to have a pen and paper handy so that you can pause the presentations and take notes. The Marketing Minute episodes are available on-demand, so you can start watching at any time and finish later.
Keep in mind that many providers are already finding huge success on Instagram. By “success” I mean something very specific that benefits you – attracting new patients. The best time to join them is now. Seriously, don’t be the last aesthetic provider to join Instagram, because by then it could be too late.
Thanks for spending time on our blog! See you soon.
VP of Marketing, Alma