Recently we featured a few JuVaShape testimonials from patients. Click here if you missed it. It’s only fair to mention that JuVaShape makes quite an impression on aesthetic professionals, too. Here’s what Cheryl Anne & Alex Tallo of Lazur La Vie had to say about JuvaShape:
Thank you Cheryl and Alex of Lazur La Vie for the testimonial. We think it’s pretty accurate. It’s important to note that JuVaShape represents more than an aesthetic treatment. It’s an opportunity to harness the latest medical technology in the fight again aging. Consumers looking to soften fine lines and wrinkles or reduce the appearance of cellulite* can turn to JuVaShape technology. As JuVaShape’s reputation grows, more consumers will seek it out; and now may be the best time to add JuVaShape to your offering because Alma has a special promotion for those who purchase who before September 30, 2013.
- Marketing consultant to provide one on one consultation for one day to help with planning, developing and implementing a winning promotional strategy utilizing the latest tools and tactics
- On-site assistance at local open house – maximum 3 hours
- Consultation to arrange and coordinate local PR and outreach to media** to generate interest prior and post event
- Twitter Feeds to promote the event
- Facebook entry to promote event
- Free customization of lobby DVD includes practice logo
We’ve emphasized the importance of marketing your aesthetic services. A well-planned marketing mix in conjunction with innovative aesthetic technology can help take your business to the level it deserves. Right now, we’ve made it easy to obtain the best of both worlds. Don’t wait – click here for more info today.
*FDA cleared for wrinkles, rhytids and the temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite. **Media placement not guaranteed.